Why we use Ajax for fire, smoke, and carbon monoxide detection.
Ajax fire protection systems detect signs of smoke, increased carbon monoxide levels, and sudden increase in temperature. The devices can also recognise CO, triggering an alarm before the monoxide levels reach life-threatening heights, so no matter what size or scale of the environment you are in, the detectors are all synchronised to create a fire-fighting system that will alert its users to the attention of the problem using its built-in sirens and smartphone alerts.
*Ajax Fire Security system features include:
- Temperature sensors to detect fires, temperatures above 60 degrees Celsius, or premise temperatures that exceed 30 degrees Celsius, in 30 minutes or less.
- Photoelectric sensors to identify smoke.
- A CO sensor to detect a minimum of 0.005% of carbon monoxide concentration within a room.
- In-house power shut-down triggered by a fire alarm.
- Built-in sirens.
- Connection to the hub at a minimum distance of 1300 metres.
- Functionality without a hub.
- Up to 4 years battery life from a single-use battery.
**All system features are subject to hub selection which our friendly electrotechnicians will be more than happy to talk you through when you register for your free no-obligation quotation today.
We choose Ajax because of their comprehensive range of benefits and capabilities. Call us now on 03333 444570 to discuss the perfect device for your home or business.